Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 22 August 2009

Photos from the party!!

Hi All!!

As promised here are some photos from the eighteenth birthday party I went to on the weekend!! It was brilliant :o)




Laura, me, Emma (birthday girl) and Rachel


Rachel, me and Laura

Everyone doing the macarena i think! && the back of my dress :o)


Richard (my on/off boyfriend) and me rocking the glasses


Emma and me at the end of the night


Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!!
Share:

4 comments

Becky said...

you look lovely, looks like u had a great time xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Looking lovely hun x

DluxEdition.com said...

you look pretty! Looks like you had fun! :)

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girls!! It was a fun night :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig