Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 9 August 2009

Site of the Month

Site of the month is: Dressed by Danni

Ever heard of a backless hoody? No?! Well if you havent before, you have now! I was given my first one for my 22nd birthday last year by my ex. Trust me when i say I begged him to buy it me and here it is...


Unfortunately my camera is currently having a hissy fit so I couldn't take any photos of it without a top on underneath to show you the full effect.. the above photos are from my 22nd birthday last year and im wearing a boob tube underneath.


If you take a look on Danni's website you will see that she has some cool items you can buy, but my fav items are the backless hoodies. Purely for the fact that you wont be able to buy these anywhere else probably? (unless there is some hidden gem somewhere in the UK that does sell them?) I love the fact that Danni will also customize an old tshirt into a backless hoody for you aswell!! So if there is an old top you have lying around that you'd like to do more with, she could make you a one off piece that no one else will ever have!!

I'm a big fan of unique/one of a kind things, so when I first came across this designer I knew I had to have one of her designs!! I have been in contact with Danni myself via her myspace profile, as I wanted her to know that I wore her design to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham December 2008 and that I received around 10 compliments at least!!! on my hoody and where it was from (no word of a lie) :o) She was dead chuffed and offered me discount for my next purchase *whoop*

I reckon you gals should and order yourselves one soonish!!


Doma-Nikki...x
Ps Enjoy?? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

7 comments

Unknown said...

I want oneeee!
You look sooo gorgeous and your skin is glowing!!!

xoxo

Cat said...

dannii has been running that site for years!! i think she patented the hoodies which is why you cant get them anywhere elsse aha xx

Beckys Beautique said...

hey hunni.. yeh u know me from myspace :) xx love your blog!

Becky said...

love that, really suits you xx

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girlies :o)

Im glad you cant find them everywhere tbh, cant stand it when a million other girls are wearing the same thing as you lol x

DluxEdition.com said...

That looks so cute! Really suits you!

Moniqué said...

so sexy the top :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig