Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Graduation Paty Dress

Hi All!

My boyfriend Richard finally graduates from university this year with a BSc Economics and Finance degree. He gets his results in July and is predicted to gain either a 2:1 or 1st which as you can imagine I am very very proud of him! Therfore as a gift I am organising a graduation party in August to celebrate him gaining his degree.

I have booked the room at a local pub for his family and friends to attend, with a DJ and food. Obviously you all know me and this calls for a new outfit and so I have purhased this....








Asos.com



I have only seen it worn by one person and it looked amazing so when I found out it had been reduced to £28 I purchased it earlier today and will now await it to be delivered.

Any ideas of colour accessories to wear with it? I was thinking a pop of colour would be nice rather then simple black or white, maybe turquoise.. hmmm.






Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

WHERE ALL THINGS ARE HAUTE said...

i would def go with turqouise or coral to make the dress pop please share with us what you decide on xoxo hautedolleyes.blogspot.com

Carlito86 said...

Love it! I think I would pick a bright colour, turquoise or bright pink and match say my nails or shoes or bag if i could, I like keeping things all matched :) xx

Doma-Nikki said...

Bright colour it is girls :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig