Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 9 May 2011

Haul: Nail Supreme Nail Art Kit

Hi All!!

I went to the Beauty UK show at the NEC in Birmingham yesterday with my mom. For those who don't know it's a trade show for all those in the beauty industry who want to make their business boom by stocking up on fab products, market their company and network.

I went with my mom who is a make up artist and skincare consultant. She wants to get into doing spray tans so she decided to have a mooch around and drag me and my step-dad around. I wasn't complaining though because the show is for trade only, prices of cosmetics and skincare were very cheap!

As you already know I adore nail art and really want to get into it, so when I came across a stall that sold these nail art kits I had to buy them...





I watched the sales reps demonstration and it seemed so easy to do. You can create looks such as these...







I found these designs here


I'm going to practise over the next few weeks and show you what I can or can't do.

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Carlito86 said...

Ooh looks pretty cool! x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig