Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 30 May 2011

My New Tattoo

Hi All!!

I did it I finally got my third tattoo done on Saturday......






'Alis Volat Propriis, Semper ad Meliora'

which means

'She flies with her own wings, always towards better things'



The above photo was taken right after it was done which is why it looks so sore. I have to say this has been the most painful tattoo out of the three. I always knew getting your ribs tattooed hurts but I was very shocked at how uncomfortable and painful it was to have done. So much that the swallows were meant to be shaded in so that they are just silhouettes but I couldn't take anymore to put it bluntly: it hurt like a bitch! I think I will more then likely go back and get them finished but not anytime soon.

I love where it is and designed it myself, I think the position on my body is perfect. Although not many people will see it unless im sunbathing or naked but I know it's there and that's all that matters






Doma-Nikki..x
Share:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I am thinking about getting one there too but after I get the rest of my last one done. Need monies!

Gaby Fauchon said...

OMG! ABsolutely love it! I'm also planning a rib tattoo (:

mixnmatch1 said...

great tatoo,i love it :)

Carlito86 said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig