Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Outfit of the Day: Just something I threw on

Hi All!!

I've been sporting the rock chick style trend again today I reckon. But this outfit is literally what I mean in the title of the post, I just threw everything on unlike most days when I might preplan my outfit.


I thought everything went together well...







Top: Topshop
Hoody: Miss Sixty
Jacket: Playboy




Jeans: Oasis
Boots: Primark



A simple top and jeans is always a good outfit if my opinion.




Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

pindi said...

love the outfit! and this style really works for you plus i think you have the attitude to actually pull it off!! the only item you need now is that pair of Richards glasses you had on your other post and you spot on!! lol lol

xoxo

pindi

Blogger Template Created by pipdig