Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 26 May 2011

Review: Cath Kidston Shopper

Hi All!!






Product:
Cath Kidston Winter Meadow Regular Tote

It's Purpose:
"Our sturdy cotton totes make great everyday bags with their pretty, durable and extremely practical design. The bag features a pocket on the outside; and is fully lined inside with two internal pockets to keep your phone and keys safe. This lovely Winter Meadow print is also available as a pretty open tote bag too."

My Opinion:
I was given the opportunity to review this fab item from the range over at Cath Kidston and jumped at the chance. As soon as it arrived at my workplace in this lovely wrapping I had to take some photo's.....









And as the description states it is a durable bag for everyday use; mine in partiular being to hold all of my overnight things for when staying at Richard's. And although the setting of a bus stop is not ideal, this is just one of the times I have used it since I received it last week....








It is a big bag, maybe just slightly too bigh for a daily use handbag. But very ideal for an overnight bag, shopper or even a fab beach bag? The cute design makes it stand out to any fashionista in the know. I definately think this is a fab addition to anyones wardrobe and what better way to cut back on using plastic shopping bags then to pop any new bargains in this fabulous bag?


What do you think?

Doma-Nikki.....x
Share:

2 comments

Carlito86 said...

Such a cute bag! xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love it, so cute x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig