Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 14 May 2011

Haul: New footwear

Hi All!!

So the past few weeks I have bought a few pairs of shoes for myself... I know i've been bad but I just couldn't resist!! But in my defence, they were bargain prices so take a peek....




Sandals - Expose £6.99

Flats - Primark £4

Boots - Primark £5

Sandals - Primark £3

Tights - Primark 50p

Knee Socks - Primark £1




I love it when I add a bundle of items to my wardrobe for a fraction of the price. What are your recent bargain buys?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Its perfectly reasonable when the most expensive was 6.99! I bought those boots when they were 18 quid and wore them more of winter and they still look good as new, super comfy too!

http://theinvisiblesquirrel.blogspot.com

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Nice buys :). Primark as to be the best bargain buys!!

Sadie x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig