Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 20 September 2009

Birthday Celebrations Photo's!

Hi All!!

So as you all know it was my 23rd birthday on Wednesday 16th September. I just wanted to share photos of my day and the drunken celebrations.....


My Boyfriend, Richard cooked for me for the first time ever!
(We've only been together 17 months lol)


My lush salmon dinner


Yummy desert! Look at the presentation!


Bit tipsy already with my Moet Champagne from my 22nd bday!


My birthday outfit!

Some of my girlies :o)

Bit of podium dancing!!


♥ Peace ♥


Strike a pose!!


I ♥ this!!!!


It was a brilliant day and night, we were all very drunk and danced the night away! I will be posting a birhday haul soon so you can see what I got once i've spent all my birthday money/vouchers so watch out for that :o)



Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!
Share:

9 comments

Caramel Diva said...

Happy Birthday

MsRitaJanay said...

aww you looked like you really had a fabulous birthday! hope that you got all that you wanted!!

pip a la chic said...

Happy Birthday!
Looks like you had a ball! your outfit looks awesome and that's so sweet your boyfriend cooked you dinner.
xx

Maria Noonan said...

Happy Birthday!
You look fab. Did it take you long to do your hair? I love the volume in the quiff part - wish I could do my hair like that.

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girlies!

@ pipalachic: He worked so hard at it and I wasn't allowed in the kitchen until after everything :o)

@ Maria: Thanks! Well I just curled my hair and then back combed the front and used a fair bit of hair spray... I might post a how to just for you if you wish? :o)

Maria Noonan said...

That would be great if it's not too much trouble. I have long hair but I'm really bad at styling it! :)

DluxEdition.com said...

Happy birthday!

You look gorgeous! Work it girl! :D

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Maria: No problem chick, give a few days and i'll do it when i've got some free time :o)

@ Kittynail: Thanks beaut!!

Dub said...

ahhh man,
i wasn't lookin' forward to my 22nd birthday because it seems like an arbitrary number, but judging from these pictures it doesn't matter! lol

Blogger Template Created by pipdig