Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 10 September 2009

Blog Award!

Hi All!!


I have been given another fabulous award, this time by the lovely Pipalachic so thank you missus :o)

The rules are as follows:
♥ Tell ten random facts about yourself
♥ Give the award on to some more bloggers

1. I own the worlds stupidest, dumbest, most annoying cat ever! And yet he is still a cutie!

2. My favourite colour is blue, but I rarely wear it.

3. I'd choose a horror or action film over a chick flick anyday.

4. I am obsessed with facebook, but miss the myspace days.

5. If I was given a huge amount of money, the first few places i'd hit are MAC, ASOS, River Island and my beloved Primark!!

6. In the past two months I have lost over a stone in weight and not one part of me is happy about that! Purely because I was slim beforehand so now I look slightly thing; and half of my wardrobe no longer fits me :o(

7. My fav brand of chocolate is Reeses and im not even a big fan of peanut butter.

8. I loooooooooove sushi!! YUM♥

9. My favourite pair of heels are the ones that hurt the most.. typical!

10. I wish I could own all of the Christian Dior handbags ever made.



Because i'm having a lazy day, i've decided to tag everyone and give this award to anyone who is following me, who hasn't already received this award!!! I think every blog deserves an award for the dedication and hard work we put into our blogs! Let me know if you've posted about this award because i've tagged you :o)

Doma-Nikki....x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig