Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 14 September 2009

Just my luck!!!

Hi All!!

So I have a photo shoot on Saturday which is my birthday present from the mother *thanks moms*! Im reaaaaally looking forward to it, however i've recently broken out with a gathering of spots on my chin and cheek :o(

I need your help ladies, how can I get rid of these fast??!! I will be cleansing and toning every night before bedtime as per usual.. but is there anything else that can help me?

List of things to do:
♥ Cleanse and tone
♥ Drink loads of water
♥ Use a blemish mud mask

Anything else?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

5 comments

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I hate when this happens grr. I normally put Sudocreme on mine and that seems to clear them up.

Fingers crossed they disappear for you in time for the shoot.

xx

L.T. said...

Sounds like fun!
Im not sure how to help you I know that you should gets lots of rest! Otherwise there's photoshop! lol

Amanda said...

toothpaste, dries them out and then just moisturize overtop :)

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girls!! Wish me luck :o)

Stephanie said...

Toothpaste!!! Buy one which is preferably medicated. The hotter the better lol true stories. It will dry out the spot and then you can kinda..pick it off lmao eww.

Orr what I do is steam my face. Steaming is always brilliant. boil some water in a kettle and dunk your face over it with a towel over your face- if you do it for about 10 minutes that would be good. The steam brings all the yuckiness to the surface of the skin, making the spot decrease in size, then after you can just cleanse and tone every day..i would suggest doing it once a day until the photoshoot. I swears by it! Good luck hun!

Steevie <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig