Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 11 September 2009

Handbag Kitty!

Hi All!!

So my cat Gizmo and I took a trip round to a friend of mine's new home not so long ago to visit his new kitten. To those who dont know about Gizmo can find out more about him here.

Gizmo is a housecat and is terrified of the outdoors, so getting him out of the house is not an easy task. Trust me! However I figured out a way to get him out the house in a safe, comfortable way without him seeing the outside world; and it works a treat! This is what I carried him in....



My French Connection Shopper!
Now thats a cat with style



Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

6 comments

lorien kate said...

So gorgeous! xx

Aika said...

Adorable! I used to carry my puppy in my bag when he was smaller...he's much bigger now. ^_^" Cute kitty.

DluxEdition.com said...

Awww so cute!

Michelle London said...

i really want a kitten,mine would be a house cat too actually a flat cat lol,is that an easy thing to stick by

The Beautifier said...

Your cat is very cute!

Kate Gene said...

Your cat is so flippin' cute! My husband and I have a black and white kitty, too. Fur kids are the best, aren't they? LOL!

xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig