Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 11 September 2009

Currently Loving....

Buffy the Backside Slayer



This scrub is for the whole body but more importantly for your more delicate areas; the thighs and bum! It smells divine; I think a mixture of cocoa butter and almonds? YUM!! It does a fabulous job of leaving the skin feeling very smooth!!

If your new to Lush Handmade Cosmetics then just click that link to check it out (but im sure we've all heard of LUSH!!! ) And if you want some more info on Buffy then just click here!




Doma-Nikki....x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog then i'll follow you!
Share:

2 comments

lorien kate said...

Ive heard so many review about this!!! I cant wait to try it myself :) xx

Stephanie said...

I am the BIGGEST stan for Lush!!!! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig