Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 6 September 2010

A day at the races ♥

Hi All!!


So I went to Ladies evening at the horse races on Saturday night with some of my family fo my Nans 65th birthday! It was brilliant and I wont a lil bit of cash too *whoop*

Here are some photos from the event:

Waiting to eat :o)

My mom
My first winning horse: Fantasy Fighter!!


Outfit of the Night
Dress: Lipsy
Fascinator with netting: Claires Accessories
Fascinator with feathers: Bridal shop
(Yes im wearing two hehe)



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

kimmydadiva said...

You always have the cutest dresses. Love your outfit.

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

u look absolutely beautiful&gorj so does ur mum..love e pic thanx for sharing

Oh to Be a Muse said...

this dress is perfect for that type of event. yay on winning money.

http://ohtobeamuse.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig