Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Spartoo: Xti Boots Review

Hi All!!


As stated before you guys will see me post alot about the website Spartoo over the next few months. I am already a big fan of the site and if you ever want to view the wicked items they sell then you can always either click on the links I provide in these posts or click on the link down the right hand side of my blog which will always remain.

Now I have been given the delightful opportunity to review some items from the generous people at Spartoo too. So given the chance my first item to review had to be a pair of shoes and so I ordered these babies....





Xti Emelyn Grey Boots
£53
(Also comes in black and navy)


I have recently been eyeing up a few cowboy/biker style boots but hadn't found the right pair so when I saw these I couldn't resist and decided to order them. Xti is a brand I had never heard of before so again Spartoo has given me a wide range of brands to choose from.

The distressed style teamed with the studs and straps give the original style of cowboy boot we all know an extra 'umph' and without these, I don't think they would look so good. The height of the heel is perfect too, doesn't look too high so I can totter about in them all day long and not feel like I am towering over everyone.


When they arrived I was very pleased, they looked just as they did on the site...




I wore them to work and got a few compliments on them which was nice. They were so comfy and I said to my friends 'these boots are definately getting a good review'. Here is a lil pic of what I wore with them yesterday....



Casual outfit for work
Top: Primark
Leggings: Accessorize
Boots: Xti



What are your thoughts?
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig