Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 12 September 2010

Hello Kitty by Victoria Couture ♥

Hi All!!


I came across these delightful Hello Kitty bags designed by Victoria Couture on the brill website Spartoo and they have really grown on me.

I'm not one for cutesy kinda of bags, but there is just something about Hello Kitty that I think you will all agree makes any female of any age secretly, if not aloud find themselves loving their stuff. It's just something about the style, texture, glitter and not forgetting the bold kitty logo... thats the best part.... that gets us weak at the knees. I can never resist browsing the stuff and there is such a wide range of items in the Hello Kitty brand it's really hard not to, it's definately an empire in it's own right.

Myself, I own a purse from the range and have always wanted a big chunky necklace but when I came across these bags and I thought 'Mmmm me likey!' Isn't it funny that when I was a little girl I used to walk around using my moms 'grown up' handbag when playing dress up and now as an adult myself, the idea of walking around with a child like bag is definately quite the opposite. You somehow revisit your childhood with these styles of bags, but when you see a fellow fashionista tottering around town with something by Hello Kitty on their person, you know she enjoys quirky!

Here are just some of the styles of bags I mean and I thank you Spartoo for having such a big selection of bags on your site....




What do you think? Quirky or Childish?
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig