Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 18 September 2010

My 24th Birthday: The Dresses

Hi All!!


So I officially turned 24 years young on Thursday 16th September...... OMG!! I have been off work all week chillaxin and it was a wonderful birthday. But no birthday would be complete without not one, but two birthday dresses and partying it up!



So here are a few photos of my birthday dresses......




Dress: Aqua Couture
Heels: Miss Diva
(Dress from my mom)

Birthday dress number two....





Dress: Motel
Heels: River Island
Feather Clutch: Barrats
(Dress from my boyfriend)


Hope you liked them as I sure do!
Doma-Nikki......x

Share:

3 comments

WHERE ALL THINGS ARE HAUTE said...

love the white dress it is so sasha fierce it looks amazing on you xoxo hautedolleyes.blogspot.com

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

This dress is the business!!

shewillcontinue2smile said...

Omg I absolutely love the dress xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig