Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 4 September 2010

Mini Review: Compeed Blister Patches

Hi All!


This is just a quick post to share my recommendation for this product!
I'm not so sure why but I have noticed that some of my new shoes/heels that I've bought have really been rubbing and giving me sore feet *sad face* My feet are definately NOT getting any bigger that's for sure. But I decided to do something about it instead of just walking around in agony. So I purchased some of these Compeed Blister patches; and they actually work *happy face*


If you've never tried these before and you get sore feet from rubbing shoes I would definately recommend this product. Honestly after putting them on, I didn't feel anything, it felt like second skin. My feet have also healed up too!
*Thumbs Up*


Doma-Nikki....x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig