Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 30 September 2010

Spartoo: Fiorelli Handbags

Hi All!!!


So this weeks 'Spartoo Spotlight' is all about Fiorelli handbags and I think it's safe to say we all know about these. I love that Fiorelli is stocked on Spartoo and I had to make a quick post about it for you all and with the current offer Spartoo has to give - 20% off selected Fiorelli bags - this post is a must.

What I admire about this brand is the wide selction of bags of all sizes and styles. Although we are more likely to see classic, simple and chic styles with Fiorelli, there is something about them that intrigues me. I like that there is wide selection to choose from even if some of the items maybe slightly 'plain' for my own personal taste. We're all different, but we can all appreciate a well made handbag when we see one.


The bags I have chosen to show you are a handful of my fav picks that Spartoo sell.....

I also picked these four bags as they are spot on with the current trends that are around at the moment. Although you have to pay a bit more for this brand, it is so worth it!! I have a friend who is obsessed with purchasing Fiorelli bags whenever she gets the chance. I'm sure she will like the sound of 20% off when I mention it to her ;o)

My favourite bag out the selection has the be the Cedar Violet .... I think i'm in love!
What do you like?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Shannon Marie said...

In love with these bags! Especially the first one- Kiss Noir :)
xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig