Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 5 September 2010

Spartoo: A website that has it all?

Hi All!!

A cool website I had never heard of has been brought to my attention recently and I will be posting alot more about it over a period of time so watch this space. This website goes by the name of Spartoo and if you have also not heard of it I would advise you to check it out.

I personally love that they sell shoes, bags and accessories for Men, Women and Children by many popular brands such as Adidas, Morgan, Miss Sixty and Ugg. Having had a look through the website it seems easy to navigate, has loads to browse through and in all honestly I have found myself liking alot of the items; especially those from the clearance section. You must all know me too well by now, I am a die hard fan of discounted items.

I found that after searching through the site for a while I came across some hidden gems, and this is something all shoppers must keep in mind with this site. Although my initial thoughts were that I couldn't really see items that were really me I actually took the time to search through and came across quite a few items that I really liked. I even gave my fella the opportunity to see what he thought and he too gave the site a thumbs up for the boys.


I just wanted to show you some gems this site has to offer......


Be sure to check the website out, i'm sure you'll see me post about Spartoo again very soon.

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig