Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 4 September 2010

Review: Arbonne FC5 Skincare

Hi All!

I have kindly been given some Arbonne skincare products to review by Jeni at JRS Make-up Artist. I was happy to give them ago as even at 23 years old I tend to break out alot. Due to having pretty awkward skin I thought why not as I seem to have tried every skincare product out there and have only ever really been 90% happy with using Nutrogena the brand I currently use; plus I had never heard of this brand before.

Jeni gave me three products from the FC5 range which you can view here and this is my review....



Step One
Purifying Cleanser & Toner Face Wash



It's Purpose:
Cleanse and tones skin with this cooling, refreshing formula that visibly reduces oiliness and helps keep skin looking young, fresh and clean. With fresh strawberry cell extracts and Matte Fresh™ Complex


My thoughts:
I used this twice a day for just over a week and my skin has cleared up beautifully. I am honestly so shocked and cannot praise it enough. The texture is just like any other face wash but the scent is so nice. You only need a small amount and it foams up a bit before you rub it into your skin. Price wise I use to spend around £5/6 for my skincare but for £18.50 I really don't mind paying this for the result I have gained.



Step Two
Oil Absorbing Day Lotion with SPF5

Its Purpose:
Keep skin looking radiant and refreshed with this oil-free moisturiser that helps to absorb oil, giving a fresh, cool sensation to skin. Contains antioxidants and filters UV rays to help prevent sunburn and maintain younger looking skin. With fresh kiwi cell extracts and Matte Fresh™ Complex.

My thoughts:
After washing my face I would apply a small amount of this moisturiser and it made my skin feel very smooth. Again the scent of Kiwi's with this is lush which makes the experience even better. I would say this face cream is on the same level as the Nutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-free moisturiser and in all honesty I would not pay £30 for this. As good as it is, I do believe I gain the same effect from Nutrogena... a much cheaper product.


Step Three
Hydrating Eye Creme



Its Purpose:
Soothing, hydrating formula minimises the appearance of dark circles and fine lines to help brighten and revitalise, promoting a more youthful look. With fresh kiwi cell extracts and Moisture Fresh™ Complex.



My thoughts:
Hands up who has dark circles under their eyes? *both hands goes up* This tub of eye cream could last for ages! Just by dabbing a tiny pea size amount under my eyes until all absorbs my under eyes are noticeable lighter. I have even been told by a family member that she can see the difference! Priced at £25 this is definately an investment buy and will last a long time.



Overall verdict:
Definately a brand I will be using from now on, I already have my fav on order with Jeni. I would definately recommend the use of the oily/comby products for anyone who has awkward skin like mine. I feel so much happier about wearing less make-up after using this! *THUMBS UP*

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

1 comment

Sharon said...

interesting...hope it works out fine foru hun,thanx for sharing

Blogger Template Created by pipdig