Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 6 March 2011

Outfit of the Night: Leather & Denim

Hi All!!


I went out Friday night to Cheeky Monkey's which is a cheesey night out! I haven't been for a few years but I really enjoyed it! And this is what I wore....



I do apologise, this is not the best outfit photo, Richard took it, I thought it was good enough on the night... I was drunk before I even left the house!



Denim shirt: Primark
Leather Skirt: Cow Vintage
Red heels: Republic better photo here


Here is how I did my make up...



Some pics of the night....





Hope you liked!
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

cute :)

addicted2Etsy said...

need to learn how to do the lashes, nice one

www.addicted2etsy.com

Carlito86 said...

Gorgeous outfit, hope you had a great night! xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I was in Cheeky Monkeys for a little while on Friday night, i take it you're talking about the Wolves one?

Cute outfit :).

Sadie x

http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig