Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 13 March 2011

Outfit of the Night

Hi All!!

I went out last night to Birmingham for the first time in a while! We decided to check out the late night event RocknRolla which is on from 2am-7am.... we lasted until 5am!! Before that we went to good old Arcadian which never lets us down!

Here is what I wore.....




Fringe Top: River Island
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Miss Diva

Yes you are right, this is a familiar outfit as I wore the same version in Orange a few weeks ago here. I spent a few hours trying to find an outfit but I just couldn't find anything.. so I decided to wear this style of outfit again. When you know something looks good and you have it in more then one colour why not eh?


Here's a couple of pics from the night....







Hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig