Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Haul: Hope Rosemary Designs

Hi All!!

If you remember I visited the Hanging Rail Fashion Market in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago which I posted about here and I really apologise that it has taken so long for me to post about it!

I have to say every table had something I really wanted to buy, but one thing caught my eye and I could not leave there without it......


Hand sewn double layer American Rooster tail feather Collar/Cape & Earrings
by Hope Rosemary

How stunning is this?!! I am not quite sure where and when I will wear this but it will break necks!!


If you are interested in visiting the next Hanging Rail Market then check out the Facebook events here I will be there again and if Hope Rosemary is there I will more then likely purchase another item off her. Once the website is all sorted I will be sure to post it here because the items she makes which are Taxidermy & Bone are so creative and unique.

I cannot fault everyone else who had tables at the market, I just couldn't afford to purchase anythin else on the day. I will make sure I post about the next market and upload photos of all the items I purchase.

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

3 comments

Saz said...

I love that! It's so unique.. such a statement piece!

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

Feathers!
I love feathers!


http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

Doma-Nikki said...

I'm glad you both like them, i love feathers too :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig