Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 27 March 2011

Spartoo spotlight: Buffalo

Hi All!!

The weather is trying it's hardest to get warmer so I thought I would have a sneek peek on the Spartoo website for a brand that has a few cute items you maybe interested in for the Spring/Summer season.

I came across the fab Buffalo brand and I have also previously posted about it here. But today I wanted to show you a few items I think will be great for your Summer wardrobe collection and there are many items available in the brand perfect for it.

Here are some fab items I believe could be teamed with day and night outfits. Look closer and you will see that some of them will also fit in with the Safari and Nautical trends that you should be rocking this year!





£38.40


So what do you all think of these?


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig