Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Outfit of the Night: Red & Gold

Hi All!!

I went out Monday night.. yes MONDAY night of all nights in the week! I think I must be trying to regain my raving self back. There was a time in my life - when I was a student - that I would go out every single night of the week for weeks in a row.

I soon stopped that when I was sent home from work one Sunday because I nearly collapsed of exhaustion from six weeks straight partying!! What an achievement eh? I couldn't do two nights in a row now haha!

Anyways, this is what I wore....


Top (tucked into bra to make a crop top: Primark
Jeggings: Topshop
Heels: Very.co.uk


Just a little close up of my face and hair....


I thought I would try something different and do the gypsy look!


Necklace: River Island

Hope you liked!
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Audrey♥ said...

fab outfit! I love what you did with the top! creative x

Unknown said...

Love the croptop...need to get a belly like that in time for summer....SHEESH!!

Xisses, Onyxsta

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

gorgeous!
I need your tummy

Blogger Template Created by pipdig