Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 26 March 2011

Tattoo Inspiration

Hi All!!

As I mentioned in a previous post I really need some new ink and have been looking at more photos for inspiration. At the moment I have cut it down to three kinds of tats i want next:
♥ Rose
♥ Small Heart
♥ Bird/feather related


Having said that I want all three but which first? Hmmm!! Here are some images I have seen that are helping me decide......

















This last one is a biggie......




My favourtie animals are Peacocks and for over two years now I have been very keen on having a full tattoo of this stunning bird on my thigh. Drastic idea for most but I know it's something I want and wouldn't regret the only thing stopping me is the many sittings it would take and the pain! But having said that I don't quite want it as big as the one above, more closer to the size of this one....




Either way I need to be inked up soon and with pay day on Monday I think I should decide to do it this month otherwise that means ANOTHER month pondering!!


Anyone like any of these tattoo's in particular?


Doma-Nikki.....x
Images sourced from Google and weheartit.com
Share:

1 comment

mixnmatch1 said...

i love the last one (peacock) :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig