Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 6 March 2011

Review: Coloured Contact Lenses

Hi All!!





Product:
Freshlook Colourblends Lenses

It's Purpose:
'FRESHLOOK COLORBLENDS advanced color technology blends three colors on one lens. 3-in-1 FreshLook ColorBlends create the most natural looking eye color change ever. Each color is specially blended for the most realistic look with hazel around the pupil area and a charcoal outer colorburst pattern. They are available in Blue, honey, Green, Gray, Turquoise, Pure Hazel, Amethyst, True Sapphire and the latest additions Sterling Grey, Brilliant Blue & Gemstone Green' - sourced from here

My Thoughts:
I have always wanted to try out colour contact lenses, but they HAD to be prescribed because I am as blind as a bat and CHEAP!! I decided to check out many websites to find out the cost of monthly prescribed coloured lenses - yes asking for a lot really for a cheap price! I found a few sites that charged in the £20-£30 range for what I was looking for. But all hail me the queen of bargains, I found them for only £12!!!!!

They last a month, they are prescribed and I ordered them in Grey....





As you can see they look very natual, if you didn't know me you would probably think they are my natural eye colour. (I hope you didn't forget my eyes are actually brown)





This range is available in a variety of colours, so you can take your pick really....



I will definately be giving these a big thumbs up, I only ordered them Thursday afternoon and they arrived Friday!! I wore them out Friday night and I had a few compliments on them by friends and Richard is a big fan too!

If you are interested in checking what the website has to offer then just click this link contactlenses.co.uk


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

I never wore contacts before but honey looks fab!

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you! It's only subtle but I like it :)

Mulika Harnett said...

Fell in love with colour-blends years ago after deciding I needed the same eye colour as Naomi lol

I am a die hard Amethyst wearer and as mental as it sounds it is quite a natural looking colour. The grey is not bad either!

Pop by my blog and enter my give-away, I think you will LOVE it :)

Mulika
http://www.mycapaciousbottega.com/2011/03/give-away.html

Doma-Nikki said...

Sounds interesting :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig