Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 13 March 2011

Spartoo Review: Timeless

Hi All!!

I ordered another item from the Timeless range on Spartoo to review for you guys. In my opinion it is one of the more appealing brands for people who love shoes like me.

It was getting increasingly difficult to decide on something to have this week, as there is so much to choose from for all occassions. And this will more then likely be my last gifted item from the team over at Spartoo, so I had to choose something good. It ended up being a toss up between two pairs of heels for nights out.

And here is what I picked....



I ordered these last week and they arrive sooner then expected this time which was great. I have only had a chance to wear them indoors for now as they are so nice I am scared of them getting scruffed on a night out. These heels are such great feminine heels and the shade of grey is lush.



I love how Gizmo tried to sneak in the back of this photo haha!


They are 5 1/2 inches high and the platform is not too high so easy and comfortable to walk in. I do however wish they were 6inches hight, that extra half and inch always makes a difference I think!


Look out for a post soon of me wearing these out on the town once I build up the courage to wear them! Definately a great addition to my shoe collection.

Doma-Nikki....x

Share:

2 comments

Carlito86 said...

Really love these shoes, love your tattoo too! xx

Poppet said...

Hunny i've got these shoes!! i got them from Jane Norman.. absolutely stunning! and so comfy!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig